Bahasa Inggris Kelas 8: Personal Recount Text (Contoh dan Latihan)

Good morning 8th graders. It's nice to see you again. Do you still remember the material we discussed last week? Yes, you are right. It was about Personal Recount Text.

Today we are going to continue our discussion on that topic. But this time I will give you some examples of Personal Recount Text. After that you have to do some exercises.

Let's begin.
















Perhatikan contoh berikut dan analisalah seperti contoh di atas.

Yesterday at my school we had an International day. We had performances, food  stalls,  displays,  raffle  ticket  draw,  and  some  of  us  were  dressed  in customs.

We started our day off with performances. The performance I was in was Labamba but one I liked best was the one from fourth grade.

Straight after the performances we had our lunch. There were food stalls. They came from Australia, Asia, Arab, and Greece. Everyone had a job.

I did my job after I had lunch. My job was to sell International Day Books. We had displays in the hall. These displays were good. The displays came from a lot of countries. There were also a Trash and Treasure stall where they sold toys. The school got these things by asking the children to bring them in.

Although I didn't win anything, International day was still fun. 

Selanjutnya kerjakanlah latihan berikut ini:

Latihan Soal Personal Recount Text

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox